Our Service To Support Clients
We offer various programs designed to give you the confidence and clarity with your budget and cashflow to gain greater control of your finances. We meet with you face to face for our initial appointment where your budget plan and savings strategy will be implemented and then over the course of our program we tweak it as the plan changes.
Step 1 – We ask you what your pain points are such as unexpected expenses and the reasons that you have asked us to help. We then gather information on household income and expenses to start the creation of a budget unique to your own circumstances that features a strategy or a “how to,” that gives you confidence as well as a savings plan for “discretionary savings” and “true savings.”
Step 2 – Once the information is collated into our system we have a discussion around current spending and further hone in on the trouble areas and ascertain what you have tried, what didn’t work and provide a plan around this.
Step 3 – At the end of our appointment we will provide to you a hard copy of your budget, strategy and savings plan. Your budget is delivered in a simple and easy to understand format that gives you the tools on what to implement, how to implement, and typically by when. Following our appointment you will have visual clarity and confidence of what needs to change in your household cashflow and easy to follow steps of how you are going to get there. We may need to introduce you to other financial professionals such as mortgage brokers, taxation professionals, investment property experts etc, depending on your own situation. We do this in a very warm and friendly way and are available via email and phone support if required.
Step 4 – We then follow up with you in due course, with our follow up time booked at your first appointment to see how you are tracking and how we can further help you. This appointment is typically face to face however if you are country based it may be via email or phone (subject to our availability in your area).
Our Service To Support Mortgage Brokers
Are you sending away clients because they are not ready for finance and just letting them go?
Do you have clients that aren’t quite ready for their loan?
Do your clients need savings plans and strategies in place to tidy their finances?
As a Mortgage Broker we understand that it is the brokers role to find the appropriate loan for their client and win the deal. Quite often, brokers don’t have time to support their clients budgeting requirements in full detail, and it can often be very stressful for the broker to try to budget with limited tools and systems in place or losing the client altogether! Being a broker is tough! In the ever-changing landscape of a mortgage broker, rules and policies of lending change, new lending rules around budgeting are introduced (where brokers are to show clients cashflow in much more detail than ever before), and all of this without the broker having the support structure around them. This is where Adelaide Budgeting exist to support you, your team and your clients so that they can achieve their dreams of home ownership. At Adelaide Budgeting, we are here to alleviate the pressure on brokers by getting their clients ready for their first home or first, second or more investment properties.
- We are Diploma certified (diploma in finance and mortgage broking) and understand the process of lending.
- We are not brokers and are not licensed to write loans.
- We work closely with brokers under their instruction of what their client needs to do to get a loan.
- If a brokers instruction for the client needs to save $100.00 per week for 6 months, we can implement this with ease.
- If a brokers instruction for the client is to reduce credit card debt and excessive spending, we can help with this.
- If a brokers instruction is to provide their client with a cash strategy to remove discretionary spending from a card, we can do this too!
Best of all, any broker that sends a client our way remains that brokers client. We will always send a client back to the broker that referred their client to us each and every single time. Our network of brokers is growing every single day and the support we offer is second to none. Get involved with your clients; offer an extension to your service by working with us to show your client that you are more than just a broker. You are the most central part of your clients lending requirements and have the tools to get what they need done. At Adelaide Budgeting we can help you and your business to ensure you are leaps and bounds ahead of your competitors and foremost that you don’t lose your client because they are unable to service their loan! Want to know more about how we can help you? Get in touch with us today.
“We love property, investment properties and first home buyers. We are Diploma Certified (Diploma in finance and mortgage broking) and understand what brokers need from their clients to write loans. Don’t send your clients away!! Partner with us and help your clients to achieve their property ownership dreams!”
We are a proudly owned and operated South Australian small business. We provide a fee for service on a client support based model, tailored uniquely to all of our client circumstances.
- Our first appointment with you is 100% free and allows you the opportunity to meet us to see what we offer.
- We are the most affordable budgeting support provider on the market.
- We deliver a professional budget, savings plan for single household and multiple investment properties (our expertise!)
- We do not control your finances as we leave you in complete control of your finances at all times.
- We offer a range of programs for you to choose based on your requirements.
- In the unlikely event that we cannot help you there will be zero charge for our service!
- An appointment that is positive in nature with zero judgement.
- “Peace of Mind” with a Diploma Certified budgeting professional at your appointment.
- 100% Mobile Service – we come to you!
- 100% Confidential Service.
- Savings plans for travel, mortgage and investment properties.
100% Mobile Service, we come to you!
220 St Vincent Street
Port Adelaide SA 5015
+61 420 846 454
Monday to Sunday
7:00am to 7:00pm
Weekends by appointment